port samsung exynos 5

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Fri Jan 30 11:19:17 CET 2015

Hi Waldo,

For further debugging it might be useful to know the content of your
'$BUILD_DIR/core/core' image for the given instruction pointer
(0x800019f4). You may achieve this via
'$GENODE_TOOLCHAIN/bin/genode-arm-objdump -DCl $IMAGE'. This should also
provide you with the location inside the source code that corresponds to
the given IP. This way, you should be able to dig deeper on the cause of
the fault. If you communicate your Genode branch (e.g. via github) I'd
be able to reproduce your image and refer to it as well.

Cheers,
Martin