run/ahci doesn't work in qemu

Mon Jan 12 11:05:30 CET 2015

Hi Ben,

On 01/10/2015 07:32 PM, Nobody III wrote:
> The run script run/ahci freezes in qemu, on all kernels I have tried. Is
> this an ACPI issue, or is it something else?

as it isn't that interesting for all users of this mailing list to
discuss all issues regarding e.g. the AHCI driver, and to simplify
tracking the whole process of identification, analysis and solution, we
use the issue tracker of our Github repository therefore. Like Norman
already proposed to you in the past, please use that tracker to discuss
specific issues regarding a concrete application or driver:

  https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues

The mailing list is rather meant to discuss general questions for
understanding, development directions, and so on.

BTW. there are several open issues regarding the AHCI driver already
present:

  https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+ahci

Regards
Stefan