failure running seoul-genode run script

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Sat Jan 10 13:58:57 CET 2015

Hi,

On 09.01.2015 19:11, Tim Newsham wrote:
> When trying to run seoul-genode I get errors that seem to
> loop forever.  The normal "printf" run script runs fine, just
> not from within seoul.
> Some output is shown below with a
> full log at http://pastebin.com/sPsWJ7X5 .
> I also tried running seoul-kernelbuild and saw similar failures,
> but without the looping behavior.  The failures seem to happen
> in seoul itself.

for seoul-genode.run: as discussed via IRC the issue where here that a
64bit Genode guest was attempted to run inside Seoul at ...269.../Nova. I
added a convenience check to make it more obvious that a 32bit guest is
a better fit here (github issue 1358).

For seoul-kernelbuild.run the error looks differently. Does it also
happen with current Genode master ?

Cheers,

Alex.