bare-hw trustzone on the Freescale i.MX 6 Sabre SD board

Fri Jan 9 12:14:05 CET 2015

Hello,

On 01/09/2015 10:51 AM, Mahdi Aichouch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you very much for your helpful answers.
>
> However, I checked the
> repository  https://bitbucket.org/casl/secureos, but I did not find a
> support of
> trustzone on the imx6 platform based on neither older or recent version
> of genode.

Maybe you didn't checked the right branch?

At least I can see TrustZone related code for i.MX6 in this branch of
the same repository:

https://bitbucket.org/casl/secureos/src/e79eef4169050c321aaff38c59e429e2e88fbe2f/?at=Genode-14.11

Regards
Stefan