port samsung exynos 5

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Fri Jan 9 11:05:55 CET 2015

Hi Waldo,

To get a hint on which target platforms are supported with which kernel
you can issue 'tool/create_builddir' without arguments. Our
bare-hardware kernel (base-hw repository) has support for the Odroid-XU
board (Exynos 5410) and the Arndale board (Exynos 5250). The latter is
also supported with Fiasco OC as kernel. You can create build
directories for them via 'tool/create_builddir hw_arndale',
'tool/create_builddir foc_arndale', respectively 'tool/create_builddir
hw_odroid_xu'.

Cheers,
Martin