Netperf - faild error

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Thu Jan 8 14:00:35 CET 2015

On 07.01.2015 14:32, Mohammad Hamad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying  change the netperf_lwip. run file to make it suitable in my
> test .
>
> I would like to run netperf  only on RPI  and make it send request to the
> local machine .

The TCP_MAERTS test actually does this for you, or ?
(http://www.netperf.org/netperf/NetperfNew.html see TCP_MAERTS). So,
when you start the netperf_netserver on Genode RPI board and run the
TCP_MAERTS test the data is sent from Genode running on RPI to your
netperf client.

Or do you mean that you want to have netperf client and netperf server
both on RPI running ?

Cheers,

Alex.