Virtualbox + rump_fs + qemu

a3an a3an at ...294...
Tue Feb 24 02:21:31 CET 2015

Hello Christian,

I found a possible cause, it seems that the pci_drv and and apci_drv
collide.
By disabling append_if statements I prevented the apci_driver to be
loaded and started.

I am getting much farther now, but I don't understand the following:

[init -> virtualbox] Log created: 2015-02-24T01:07:15.000000000Z
[init -> virtualbox] main     Executable: /virtualbox
[init -> virtualbox] SystemProperties : Cannot determine default Guest
Additions ISO location. Most likely they are not available
[init] priority band too small, losing least-significant priority bits
[init -> virtualbox] Machine : Machine settings file '/VirtualBox
VMs/w7/w7.vbox' already exists
[init -> virtualbox] Start-up of VMM failed - reason 15 - exiting ...
Expect: 'interact' received 'strg+c' and was cancelled
adrian at ...269...:~/genode-14.11/fs.build$

Why is VirtualBox complaining about the w7.vbox file that it is already
there?  I want VirtualBox to use this file and its vdi companion.

Regards, Adrian