Raspberry Pi U-Boot?

Tim Newsham tim.newsham at ...9...
Wed Feb 18 02:26:37 CET 2015

I'm not sure the proper answer.  On the version of uboot I have
for my rpi B (from http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/arm/rpi/) there
is no ELF support, so I think you would have to manually load up
the sections yourself.  I am using the "dhcp" command and first
I have to type "usb start" to recognize the ethernet hw.
I built "run/printf" and converted its text segment with objcopy
and when I booted it with "dhcp 800000; go 800000", it ran, but it failed to
load ld.lib.so (which Iimagine is in one of the other elf sections I
didnt load?).
With more effort I could probably split the file into pieces and tftp each
one into place and execute it...  (might be easier to just get a newer
uboot with elf support...)

Tim Newsham | www.thenewsh.com/~newsham | @newshtwit | thenewsh.blogspot.com