tz_vmm demo on USB Armory

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Fri Dec 18 07:52:54 CET 2015

Hey John,

Am 18.12.2015 um 01:25 schrieb John David:
> it displays log messages (see on the attached ) and hangs. The tz_vmm

Unfortunately, your mail has no attachment. Did you miss it?

> start the virtual machine (Linux) but I couldn't get a Linux shell to
> run Linux commands so i have no chance to access the root file system on
> the SD_card (non-secure). it could be a ridiculous question but please
> tell me what is missing?

A shot in the dark: Which state of the Genode sources are you using? I
recomend to use the 15.11 release state [1]. If you have a clone of the
git repository, you can get this state by doing 'git checkout 15.11'.

I only just recognized that I did not mention this in the article. I'll
try to fix that.

[1] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/tags