i.mx53qsb and ARM Trustzone Techology

Joseph Lee leejose911 at ...9...
Thu Dec 10 14:08:13 CET 2015

Thanks a lot Martin.
I have some more questions. How in VMM I can read contents of VM's RAM by
accessing the physical memory address directly instead of virtual address?
Or is MMU in Genode configured for one to one mapping the virtual address
to physical address? how do i use DMA without involving the CPU to read
contents of VM's RAM inside VMM?

Thanks,