Problems with building NetBSD rump filesystem

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Wed Aug 26 17:19:55 CEST 2015

On 08/26/2015 03:48 AM, Nobody III wrote:
> Looks like you need zlib from libports. You might also need other
> libraries from there, so I would just run "make prepare" in the libports
> directory. It may take a while, but lots of things depend on various
> ported libraries, so I wouldn't try to download just the ones necessary
> to compile dde_rump.

'make prepare' is deprecated and will be removed. Please use:

'tool/ports/prepare_port zlib' for this purpose. Preparing everything
should not be necessary because the build system will check if packages
are prepared and are up to date. Otherwise one will see warnings right
at the beginning of the build process.

Cheers,

Sebastian

--