adding new libc_plugin

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Wed Aug 12 13:44:51 CEST 2015

Hello Mohammad,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 01:28:30AM -0800, Mohammad Hamad wrote:
> I add simple APIs for management the security association database (SADB)
> to the lwip to support IPsec.
>
> how i can add this api to the existing libc_plugin , if not,are there any
> clear step to add new libc_sadb plugin for example .

I'm not sure that I understand you correctly but if you already added
an API to lwip why do you want to wrap it in a libc plugin? Couldn't
your application just include the appropriate header file and call the
API functions directly?

Christian Helmuth