TrustZone: forcing instant switch from secure to normal world?

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Tue Aug 4 14:51:30 CEST 2015

Hey David

On 04.08.2015 14:28, David Goltzsche wrote:
> thanks for the help. When passing the physical IRQ number, it works!

Maybe one more hint, by the way, although I assume that you're already
aware of it. Choose carefully which IRQ numbers to use for cross-world
communication. Logically, you don't want to use any IRQ number that is
used for device-software communication at the same time or that is not
unmasked in your Linux guest.

As you can see in [1], I have made good experience with IRQ 92 (TV
encoder IRQ) on the USB armory.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] <GENODE>/repos/os/run/tz_vmm.run