Debugging lighttpd on foc_x86_64. Was: missing pci_drv driver

Guido Witmond guido at ...231...
Sun Aug 2 12:49:16 CEST 2015

On 07/29/15 09:08, Alexander Boettcher wrote:
> Hello Guido,
>
> On 29.07.2015 00:34, Guido Witmond wrote:
>> I'm about to test your new tg3 driver on my system. However, I cannot
>> get genode to compile.
>>
>> I've got the latest genodelabs/genode repos checked out.
>
> If you mean master, you should not have to change anything to the run
> script. The pci driver is no more - it got changed into platform driver
> and is already considered by the lighttpd run script (look for
> (*_platform_drv*).

It was the trick. Thanks.

However, I run into a problem with lighttpd on foc_x86_64. It runs for a
while and then gets slow or even stops responding at all.

Is it a known issue?

How can I get to debug that?

How can I get the stdout and stderr from lighttpd to show on the serial
console?

And how can I determine if it is lighttpd or foc, or even something
else? Any suggestions on how I can proceed?

Cheers, Guido.