how can i change u-boot load address?

chirag garg chiragdthinker at ...9...
Wed Apr 29 12:25:18 CEST 2015

Hello Bharath,

we have used the SD card which is formated in FAT format and we used the
following command to boot uImage on the SABRE Lite Board. you can use any
other format also and change the following command respectively.

1)  Copy the uImage in SD card.
2)  Command used on uboot
      u-boot> mmc dev 1
      u-boot> fatload mmc 1:1 0x10800000 uImage
      u-boot> bootm 0x10800000

First command on u-boot is used to select SD card, second command is used
to load uImage on particular address located in RAM and finally third
command is used for boot from a particular location.

you can change this load address to any other address.

Regards,
Chirag