Develop TrustZone for iMX6

bharath bharathkr.bojja at ...9...
Wed Apr 29 06:55:01 CEST 2015

> please, follow Martin's advice and do not use the outdated RUN_OPT
> setting when using u-boot. If you replace it like this:

>  RUN_OPT += --include image/uboot

> You will even find a uImage in your 'var/run/tz_vmm_mx6' folder. Sorry I
> was not recognizing that you were using the old, invalid setting for
> RUN_OPT when writing my last mail.

> I would suggest to build the u-boot uImage automatically via our build
> system instead of fiddling around with elf or binary images manually.

> Regards
> Stefan

Hi Stefen,

Now, I deleted the total source code, again downloaded and repeated the
following steps:

$ cd genode-hw_sabrelite_tz_support/tool/
$ ./create_builddir hw_sabrelite_tz BUILD_DIR=build_sabrelite_tz
$ make run/tz_vmm_mx6

Now I did not use the RUNOPT. It got successfully built. But I found only
image.elf and boot_modules.s in the 'var/run/tz_vmm_mx6' folder.

contents of build.conf file in etc folder is as follows:

GENODE_DIR    = /home/bharath/Bharath/Development/Security/genode-
hw_sabrelite_tz_support
BASE_DIR      = $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/base
CONTRIB_DIR   = $(GENODE_DIR)/contrib

##
## Kernel-specific base repository
##

REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/base-hw

##
## Kernel-specific run tool configuration
##

RUN_OPT = --include boot_dir/hw

##
## Repositories needed for the default demo scenario
##

REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/base
REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/os
REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/demo

##
## Optional repositories
##

#
# Ports of popular open-source libraries and the C library.
#
# Make sure to execute 'make prepare' in 'libports' prior building.
#
#REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/libports

#
# Ports of popular 3rd-party applications
#
# The 'ports' repository depends on 'libc' and 'libports'.
# Make sure to execute 'make prepare' in 'ports' prior building.
#
#REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/ports

#
# Ports of the Linux TCP/IP stack and Linux drivers (USB) from the Linux
kernel
#
#REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/dde_linux

#
# NetBSD file-system support
#
#REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/dde_rump

#
# High-level Genode-specific services and applications
#
# The 'gems' repository depends on 'libc' and 'libports'.
#
#REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/gems

Please suggest.