Develop Trustzone support for imx6

bharath bharathkr.bojja at ...9...
Tue Apr 28 06:54:36 CEST 2015

chirag garg <chiragdthinker at ...52...> writes:

> Hello Bharath,
>
> As I can see in your log:
>
> Download linux binary ...(put your linux file manually)
> wrong # args: should be "run_boot_dir"
>
> It seems that you haven't put the normal world OS image as "linux" in
> your <Genode_Dir>/build_sabrelite/bin/ folder as the log message
> clearly says
> that "put your linux file manually".
> We have tried with the Genode as normal world OS. I have put one file
> on the following link you can use this.
>  https://github.com/chiragdthinker/Genode_Binaries/
>
> you can download the linux file from here and put in the above mentioned
folder.

> I think this will solve your problem. Don't hesitate to ask any other
> doubts on this.
>
> Regards
>
> Chirag Garg
> IIT Madras , Rise Lab
>
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:32 PM, bharath <bharathkr.bojja at ...52...> wrote:

Hi Chirag,

I have download the linux binary and have put in the respective folder.
Still I am getting the error as follows:

make run/tz_vmm_mx6
including genode-hw_sabrelite_tz_support/repos/os/run/tz_vmm_mx6.run
building targets: core init server/tz_vmm
spawn make core init server/tz_vmm
make[1]: Entering directory `genode-
hw_sabrelite_tz_support/tool/build_sabrelite'
checking library dependencies...
Skip target server/tz_vmm/imx53_qsb because it requires hw_imx53_qsb
platform_imx53
Skip target server/tz_vmm/usb_armory because it requires hw_usb_armory
platform_imx53
  Library platform
  Library cxx
  Library base-common
  Library syscall
  Library startup
  Library base
  Library init_pd_args
  Library config
  Program init/init
  Program server/tz_vmm/imx6/tz_vmm
  Library core-perf_counter_on
  Library core-perf_counter
  Library core-trustzone_on
    COMPILE  version.o
    MERGE    core-trustzone_on.lib.a
  Library core-trustzone
  Library core
  Program core/core
    LINK     core
make[1]: Leaving directory `genode-
hw_sabrelite_tz_support/tool/build_sabrelite'
genode build completed
wrong # args: should be "run_boot_dir"
    while executing
"run_boot_dir $binaries"
    (procedure "build_boot_image" line 2)
    invoked from within
"build_boot_image "core init tz_vmm linux initrd.gz""
    (file "genode-hw_sabrelite_tz_support/repos/os/run/tz_vmm_mx6.run" line
49)
    invoked from within
"source $include_name"
    ("foreach" body line 6)
    invoked from within
"foreach include_name [get_cmd_arg --include ""] {
	# first check if the include name is absolute
	if {[string first "/" $include_name] == 0} {
		puts ..."
    (file "genode-hw_sabrelite_tz_support/tool/run/run" line 630)
make: *** [run/tz_vmm_mx6] Error 1