IOMUX in tz_vmm

Vincent Raes raes.vincent at ...9...
Tue Apr 14 18:57:17 CEST 2015

Hi,

I assume you're trying to activate the TZASC of the i.mx6. I've had some
issues with this myself. In the end I never really managed to make it work
using the IOMUX (it also stopped executing when I tried to change the Gpr9
register) but it's possible to enable it using fuse programming. If you are
actually trying to enable the TZASC and are willing to blow a fuse to do so
you can execute "fuse prog 0 6 0x10000000" in uboot.
See:
http://boundarydevices.com/fuse-command/
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=blob;f=doc/README.fuse;h=1bc91c44a6adc57e52436dcbbf67e21ca2b501c7;hb=ccca7dfd0273af41e5b4bdec7f8731b177a20fde
and the fusemap in the imx6 reference manual for some more info on the
command.
This will blow the fuse and automatically enable the TZASC each time you
reset the board. I had to wait some time before my board really worked 100%
after executing that command so keep that in mind if something funky
happens right after blowing the fuse.

Best regards,
Vincent