ldso problem on zynq

Johannes Schlatow schlatow at ...238...
Fri Apr 10 12:07:31 CEST 2015

Hi Sebastian,

this was actually helpful. It was catching a Region_conflict exception thrown by Allocator_avl_base::alloc_addr().
The requested address was in a very low range so that no matching block could be found.
Actually, it was LD_TEXT_ADDR, hence modifying this value in spec-hw_zynq.mk accordingly solved my problem.

Cheers
 Johannes