Genode onto i.mx53 qsb

Joseph Lee leejose911 at ...9...
Tue Sep 16 18:33:51 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,

Thank you again for you reply

I just noticed that the i.MX53 framebuffer driver doesn't detect the lvds
display configuration automatically.
I tried to change the default LCD display configuration (resolution) in the
driver code.

https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/blob/master/repos/os/src/drivers/framebuffer/imx53/driver.h

So i changed the values of qsb_width and qsb_height to the corresponding
lvds values(1024 x 768).
But still i don't see anything on the screen.

Could you please let me know if there is any other configuration? thank you
in advance for your answers.

best regards,
Joseph