Problem when manipulating QT window geometry

Christian Prochaska christian.prochaska at ...1...
Mon Sep 15 18:23:17 CEST 2014

Hello Marcus,

could you please try with the following patch applied?

https://github.com/cproc/genode/commit/d480771f9e9e8ede711c687ed49281bc403860b6.patch

The patch is primarily about resizing Qt windows via the window manager,
but it modifies some of the places you mentioned.

If it still doesn't work, could you perhaps provide a test case which
can be used for debugging?

Christian