tz_vmm script issue

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Sep 9 15:40:51 CEST 2014

Hello,

> But it is throwing the following error :
>
> Download initramfs ...
> child process exited abnormally
>
> *
> *What could be the problem ??

apparently, the run script was not able to download the initrd file.
Please check if you can download it manually via wget. The URL (as found
in the tz_vmm.run script) is

  http://genode.org/files/images/imx53_qsb/initrd.gz

For the record, the downloading step of the run script works perfectly
for me. You may consider instrumenting the 'repos/os/run/tz_vmm.run'
script to further investigate the download problem. I think that the
steps of the run script are fairly easy to follow.