TrustZone on imx6

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Sep 9 10:35:01 CEST 2014

Hi Chirag,

> As Genode is successfully running on imx6 board. Now , I want to enable
> the TrustZone on imx6 processor.
>
> As i read on  Page http://www.genode.org/documentation/articles/trustzone
>
> I have to build TrustZone aware Hypervisor. For that i have to start
> Monitor Mode and nitialize a corresponding exception vector that is used
> when a monitor-mode exception is raised.
>

> Is it right direction to begin and help me where should i start looking
> in imx53 code as a reference code to do this.

that is a good approach. I would start reviewing the trustzone-specific
code within base-hw:

  find repos/base-hw | grep trustzone

Append another '| grep imx53' to further narrow the view to the
interesting bits specific for the actual SoC. In short, you will have to
create the respective counterparts of those files for imx6.