Some questions about performance optimization relatedtoGUIframework on Genode

王硕 kloisiie at ...236...
Sat Sep 6 10:19:41 CEST 2014

Dear w_schmidt,

Thank you for your advice on measurement. My advisor hope me to solve the performance bottleneck on IPC, so it will reduce the side effect of measurement.

 Shuo Wang,
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.