Progress of bringing Genode to seL4

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Thu Oct 30 13:27:15 CET 2014

Hello,

I have written up the first of a series of articles about using seL4 as
base platform for the Genode OS framework:

  http://genode.org/documentation/articles/sel4_part_1

I hope that it contains useful bits of information for novices of seL4
and Genode alike. Even though the article outlines a few hurdles, the
overall experience of using the kernel had been overly positive so far.

For those of you interested in tracking the progress of the ongoing
work, here is the corresponding topic branch:

  https://github.com/nfeske/genode/commits/sel4