Full Genode Install

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Mon Oct 27 22:42:48 CET 2014

I want to install Genode with all the possible components as a mini
operating system. It seems ready or almost ready for this, and making a
full Genode system (noux, l4linux, arora, etc.) available to run from a cd
or a hard drive would make the operating system framework attract a lot
more interest. After this, it may be a good idea to create a Debian Genode
port (Debian GNU/Genode).
Basically, I am interested in Genode and would probably try to port some
software to it if I could install it on my computer as a cohesive whole,
and there are probably others like me.