TrustZone image problem

Mon Oct 27 09:07:43 CET 2014

Hi,

On 10/25/2014 01:23 PM, chirag garg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am try to run tz_vmm script for imx6 board, I am able to compile the
> script for imx6 board and it is successfully creating the uImage of size
> 7.5 MB, But when I am trying to run this image on the board this is
> giving follwing error.
>

> ## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 10800000 ...
>    Image Name:
>    Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
>    Data Size:    7858156 Bytes =  7.5 MB
>    Load Address: 11000000
>    Entry Point:  11000000
>    Verifying Checksum ... OK
>    Uncompressing Kernel Image ... Error: inflate() returned -5
> GUNZIP: uncompress, out-of-mem or overwrite error - must RESET board to
> recover
> resetting ...
>

> I try to follow the post on the same problem occurring for imx53 board,
> I change Load address for the image, but still I am getting this error.

I assume with the post regarding the "same problem" you mean the mail
from Joseph Lee about a month ago? If you would have followed the advice
given in that answer, I wonder how you can get this message above. At
that time I've recommended to not use gzip to compress the image, and
mark the uImage as being uncompressed. Thereby, u-boot never uses its
gunzip routine. Are you sure you are using the right uImage?

Regards Stefan