Binary Distribution

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Wed Oct 22 00:49:25 CEST 2014

I'm very interested in running Genode on my computer. I understand that
it's not yet fully usable, but it has a fair amount of functionality and
seems almost ready to run like a normal operating system. It seems to have
decent hardware support, ext2 support, sound support, networking support,
decent graphical capablilities, noux, a demo program launcher, and even
L4Linux. Is there anything it needs besides a run script (or something of
the like) to run it as a semi-complete operating system on my PC?