Linux as a guest OS of bare-HW on i.MX6 in the Normal World

Mahdi Aichouch foxmehdi at ...9...
Fri Nov 28 15:48:40 CET 2014

Hello Stefan,

Thank you very much for your answer!

To share what I did in my experiment:

I used the source code from this repository:
https://github.com/decaprox/genode

It worked out of the box on the i.MX6 Sabre SD board.

I was also able to debug the *core* binary using the ARM DS-5 IDE and a
DSTREAM JTAG device.

However, when I tried to debug the* image.elf* binary I was unable to do  a
step by step walk through
in source code. The only thing that I was I able to see is the disassembly
of the binary.

Do you have an idea of what could cause this.

Best regards,

Mahdi