status of iwlwifi driver

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Wed Nov 26 21:23:16 CET 2014

On 11/25/2014 12:59 AM, Nobody III wrote:
> What is the status of the wifi support in general? I have a Ralink USB
> wifi adapter. How much support does Genode have for it?

USB wifi is a different beast. It means wrapping the USB driver around
wifi requests. We have that working for ethernet adapters like ASIX
88172/88179 and SMC95xx devices, but not for wifi as of now.

By the way, what is the status of your USB-serial output? Still looking
forward to seeing some, because IDE has to be re-enabled sooner or later.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Sumpf