VBox influences applications running on other CPUs

Christian Menard christian.menard at ...104...
Mon Nov 24 10:33:36 CET 2014

Hi,

> Do you see during the slow down messages like "apply timer quirk" in the
> log output ?

These messages appear in the global log and not as a message by virtualbox,
right? So far I did not have a serial interface (nor ethernet) available to
read these messages. I have a new device with serial interface now, but
currently we have hardware issues. I will keep you updated, as soon as I know
something new.

Cheers
Christian