Troubles building lwip example on hw_rpi

Reinier Millo Sánchez rmillo at ...210...
Sat Nov 22 02:19:38 CET 2014

Hi
I'm trying to compile lwip example on RaspberryPi. I have prepared the
lwip, curl, zlib, dde_ipxe, dde_linux, libc, stdcxx, lynx, lighttpd, oss
repositories and activated ir on build.conf. When tried to make the lwip
example with

make run/lwip

I got this error

Library lwip
   Program test/lwip/http_srv/test-lwip_httpsrv
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/millo/Working/SistemaOperativo/Building/GenodeRPI/build/hw_rpi'
cp: cannot stat `bin/nic_drv': No such file or directory
     while executing
"exec cp bin/$binary [run_dir]/genode"
     (procedure "copy_and_strip_genode_binaries_to_run_dir" line 4)
     invoked from within
"copy_and_strip_genode_binaries_to_run_dir $binaries"
     (procedure "build_boot_image" line 5)
     invoked from within
"build_boot_image $boot_modules"
     (file
"/home/millo/Working/SistemaOperativo/Building/GenodeRPI/repos/libports/run/lwip.run"
line 160)
     invoked from within
"source $include_name"
     ("foreach" body line 3)
     invoked from within
"foreach include_name [get_cmd_arg --include ""] {
     puts "using run script $include_name"
     source $include_name
}"
     (file
"/home/millo/Working/SistemaOperativo/Building/GenodeRPI/tool/run" line 950)

Best regards

--
Lic. Reinier Millo Sánchez
Centro de Estudios de Informática