netperf on RPI

Mohammad Hamad mhh.it1986 at ...9...
Thu Nov 6 13:45:45 CET 2014

Hi Norman,
I used the WireShark to monitor the Traffic ,
when i measure the TCP_STREAM the tcp packet from the linux to rpi has
small window size  ( 229 ) while it is around (18000) from rpi to the Linux
,

is that the problem ,
should i try to change this value  and what is the regulare value to use it
?

best ,