ATA support

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Tue Nov 4 17:38:44 CET 2014

Thanks. Since Genode seems to generally have inferior 64-bit support, I've
switched to using 32-bit mode for the time being. I bought a serial cable
on eBay yesterday, so that should help me if I can't get another way
working before it arrives. I will try your advice and hope to get Genode up
and running soon.
As a side question, is there an easy way to combine input from a PS/2
keyboard and a USB mouse or should I write a server for that?