Conference "New Directions in Operating Systems" in London

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Nov 3 15:28:50 CET 2014

Hello,

in the meantime, the schedule for the conference got finalized. I am
happy about the opportunity to present Genode at this conference.

  http://operatingsystems.io

Btw, Josef and me will also attend the Hack Day on the day after the
conference - in case you are considering to join as well, this might be
perfect for catching up. ;-)