make run/printf in the 14.05 version

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Sat May 31 00:07:54 CEST 2014

Hi Bob,

> The platform is base-hw. The toolchain hasn't changed in this release?

I cannot reproduce the problem for base-hw (using hw_pbxa9) either,
unfortunately. The tool chain has not changed. So the problem must lie
somewhere else.

Could you please post the output when activating the verbose output as
follows:

  make run/printf VERBOSE=

Also, it would possibly help me to know which Linux distribution and
version you are using.

Furthermore, could you please double-check that the problem does not
occur with Genode 14.02 on the same Linux installation?

Thank you