Hi~ I am ajblane. I have a question. Please, help me.

Christian Prochaska christian.prochaska at ...1...
Fri May 23 13:41:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 11:09:43AM +0800, ch ajblane wrote:
>>> which

after re-reading your initial mail, I'm not sure if linux_x86_64 support
for GDB monitor is actually what you need. Do you have a specific
application that you want to debug? If yes, on which Genode base
platform does it run? For the beginning, it might be easiest to try
'make run/gdb_monitor_interactive' on the 'foc_x86_32' platform, since
this platform has the best GDB support right now.

Christian