Management of ported 3rd-party software

Sartakov A. Vasily sartakov at ...104...
Mon May 19 12:34:48 CEST 2014

Hello, Norman.

Maybe I had to say this early, but:
We, and Maybe someone else, have own repository with packages. We can/would not merge it with main branch of Genode. We have used directory in root Genode source tree, like dde_linux, before. So, how third party repos should look like in new directory layout?