Some questions about performance optimization related to GUI framework on Genode

Kloisiie kloisiie at ...236...
Tue Mar 25 10:37:29 CET 2014

Dear Norman and every scientists and engineers from Genode project,

    I'm doing a research on performance optimization of our team's verified security operating system project. Our prototype is based on Genode, and we add some security modules to implement a secure operating system.
   The most serious problem I meet now is that system is very slow when running applications we made before, so I doubt whether this is related to GUI framework. I plan to transplant DoPE to Genode, in order to make a comparation between DoPE and Qt. But I am worried about reasonability about my design of experiments, so I need help from the developers.

Thank you for all your assistance.

  Yours Sincerely,

Shuo Wang
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.