How can I use a specific ram address?

吴若凡 demonsimon at ...9...
Tue Mar 18 14:22:20 CET 2014

Hello there

I am now facing a problem that I want to use a specific ram address [0x0,
0x2000000), because there is a hareware on board using it, I have to write
data to this specific ram region and my hareware will read this region to
work.

I have moved foc kernel address to 0x2000000, and also used
Attach_io_mem_dataspace to reflect physical address [0x0, 0x2000000) in my
driver, but I failed to drive my hareware.
I guess maybe the data haven't been written to this ram region correctly.
Is  Attach_io_mem_dataspace suitable for this case? If NOT, how can I do ?

Thanks.