No display for running framebuffer.run

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Wed Mar 12 11:52:44 CET 2014

Hi Christian,

We're basically running tests for our framebuffer driver on our Genode port
for i.MX6 board. Similar results. No concrete display on the LVDS display.
The screen gets pixelated gradually from black to complete white. While
this could be a fault with the driver, it'll still be good to know how to
debug it. What ARM board did you carry out your experiments with?

Also, are there other run scripts to test framebuffer?

----
Aditya.