ahci + network

Sartakov A. Vasily sartakov at ...104...
Tue Mar 11 17:52:34 CET 2014

Ok, let I check again, because nothing happened and I still stuck in QEMU

All of this route all interfaced from core to acpi, and ACPI provides PCI and IRQ:
	<start name="acpi">
		<resource name="RAM" quantum="12M"/>
		<binary name="acpi_drv"/>
		<provides>
			<service name="PCI"/>
			<service name="IRQ" />
		</provides>
		<route>
			<any-service> <parent/> <any-child /> </any-service>
		</route>
	</start>

Time should use IRQ session from ACPI, and all other (LOG, RM) from core:

	<start name="timer">
		<resource name="RAM" quantum="1M"/>
		<route>
			<any-service> <parent /> <any-child /></any-service>
		</route>
	</start>

AHCI uses all sessions from core instead of IRQ which provided by ACPI:

	<start name="ahci">
		<binary name="ahci" />
		<resource name="RAM" quantum="10M" />
		<route>
			<any-service> <parent /> <any-child /></any-service>
		</route>
	</start>

The same thing about nic_drv:

	<start name="nic_drv">
		<resource name="RAM" quantum="3M"/>
		<route>
			<any-service> <parent /> <any-child /></any-service>
		</route>
	</start>

BTW, if I remove AHCI -  everything works fine.