qt5.mk - ftp.trolltech.com missing in the mirror site

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Fri Jun 27 10:50:47 CEST 2014

Hello,

> just an  fyi - I checked the mirror site, the directory is not there
>
> --2014-06-26 08:11:08--
>  http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/ftp.trolltech.com/pub/qt/solutions/lgpl/qtscriptclassic-1.0_1-opensource.tar.gz
> Resolving ftp.heanet.ie <http://ftp.heanet.ie> (ftp.heanet.ie
> <http://ftp.heanet.ie>)... 193.1.193.64, 2001:770:18:aa40::c101:c140
> Connecting to ftp.heanet.ie <http://ftp.heanet.ie> (ftp.heanet.ie
> <http://ftp.heanet.ie>)|193.1.193.64|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> 2014-06-26 08:11:09 ERROR 404: Not Found.

thanks for the report!

We are currently looking into getting the files from qt-project.org. As
an interim solution until we fixed the problem in the master branch, I
just tried obtaining the missing file from the FTP server of HU Berlin,
which seems to work well. Please refer to the attached patch.