Audio-out test implementation

favo9001 at ...5... favo9001 at ...5...
Tue Jun 17 15:50:06 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I try to get the Audio-out test implementation running. When I start the
test implementation, I get the following output:

[init -> test-audio_out] C++ runtime: Genode::Parent::Service_denied

To me it looks as if the build/bin/config file was misconfigured. It
looks like

<config>
	<parent-provides>
		<service name="CAP"/>
		<service name="LOG"/>
		<service name="RM"/>
		<service name="SIGNAL"/>
	</parent-provides>
	<default-route>
		<any-service><parent/><any-child/></any-service>
	</default-route>
	<start name="audio_out_drv">
		<resource name="RAM" quantum="8M"/>
	</start>

	<start name="test-audio_out">
		<resource name="RAM" quantum="1M"/>
		<config>
			<filename>audio1.raw</filename>
			<filename>audio2.raw</filename>
		</config>
	</start>
  </config>

Do you have any idea for what I need to correct ?

Moreover, there is another issue. The audio files needed to run the
audio-out test are missing and the README file provided simply states
'The raw data must comply the Audio_out standard format.'

Has anyone got the audio files ?

Where can I get information regarding the aforementioned Audio_out
standard format and are there any tools for converting audio files such
as WAVs into Genode?s raw format ?

Best regards
Markus