genode-i.mx6

S Madhu smadhu2048 at ...9...
Wed Jun 11 17:26:14 CEST 2014

We are getting a quick Wiki up at our bitbucket repository that describes
the i.mx6 build procedure. Should be up in a few hours. Aditya will mail to
the list when the wiki is up.

Currently IIT Madras is doing the following

- completing the i.mx6 port
- enabling secure boot and trustzone support for this port
- porting a paravirtualized version of android
- native port of dalvik and bionic on to basehw, so that genode can run
android apps natively