Raspberry Pi not booting kernelimage

Tue Jul 29 15:13:47 CEST 2014

Hi Marcus,

On 07/29/2014 01:21 PM, Marcus Nolte wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am currently trying to get Genode 14.05 running on the Raspberry Pi.
> As a first shot, I followed the instructions in the 13.11 releasenotes
> for compiling the genode-demo for the RPi.
>
> However, when trying to boot the genode image, I'm stuck with the
> colored rainbow splash screen.
> I simply added the image to an existing (and running) raspian image and
> modified config.txt.
>
> The same happens when I try to run the printf test.
> - I'm not getting any output over the UART.
>
> Am I missing something here?

Sadly, as it turned out the Rasperry Pi port was broken for some time.
Now we've integrated it into our nightly build/run tests, and it is
working again. Please try out the stable master branch of Genode's git
repository instead of the latest release:

    https://github.com/genodelabs/genode.git

Best regards
Stefan

--