Kernel Initialization iMx6

chirag garg chiragdthinker at ...9...
Fri Jul 25 08:47:01 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,

We tried to further to debug call to call as you mentioned . And we find
out that the call for *pic( ) in *kernel.cc is reaching to the Grand parent
Arm_gic :: Pic constructor.

In constructor _distr ( distr_base), _cpu ( cpu_base) are getting
initialized, which is working fine. And whenever  functions of _distr and
_cpu objects are being called, it's got stuck. like in the initialization
part *_distr.max_interrupt( ) *is not working.

The same thing is working in Genode version 13.11 but not in 14.05.

Can you suggest some thing to debug this problem ??

Regards

Chirag Garg
IIT Madras , Rise Lab