mp3-player

Thomas Huber miraculli at ...9...
Wed Jan 29 19:00:29 CET 2014

Hi Volks,

i just thought to build a hardware mp3 player with one of those creditcard sized SoC boards….
And I would´t write to this mailing list if I don´t intend to try genode for this purpose…

So first: Is there someone out who already gone through this adventure?!

Second: witch SoC-board would you recommend for this.. I just heard the rumor, that the line-out is weak with the raspberry pi board….

and last but not least: which software stack is probably usable (ideally without porting…)
the Music Player Daemon (http://www.musicpd.org/) looks quite interesting ?!

Thanks
mirac

btw: If one of the developers is interested I would donate a Linksys WRT54GL Router (assuming i can find it in my cellar)