Min RAM and ROM footprints

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Jan 30 09:38:30 CET 2014

Hello Daniel,

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 02:34:12PM -0800, Daniel Waddington wrote:
> Thanks for the quick responses. So do you think it's fair to say that
> realistically 4MB is a probably the smallest you could do anything useful
> with. I know useful is hard to define.

For test-printf or something slightly more complex 4 MiB is a
reasonable lower bound of required RAM. Also, as Norman wrote from our
experience there exist several candidate modules with optimization
potential to reduce the memory footprint even further.

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth