Genode Userland Licensing

buzz heavyyear buzzheavyyear at ...16...
Wed Jan 29 21:19:04 CET 2014

Hi Norman,
Please ignore the last post. Getting very fed up with Hotmail. I trashed the mail halfway through writing it and it was still sent!
Moving this in a slightly different direction. If a lgpl, application stack library, compatible with Genode, was packaged with a Genode bundle, then I assume that this would be ok without the need for any licensing?
I'm just trying to establish licensing use-cases for Genode.
Best regards,Nick